Saturday, January 31, 2015

Purple & Blue Floral Wallpaper (NCC #4)

Hey guys! I'm back just in time with my final Wallpaper post! This was such a fun theme for me, I had a really great time playing around with ideas and searching around the web for inspiration. I love florals and I love patterns so naturally, wallpaper was right up my alley. As I mentioned, I've gotten a lot of my inspiration this month from Wondrously Polished, so I definitely can't take credit for those ideas. This is another one of Lindsey's manis that I fell in love with and attempted to recreate. To see her original post, click here!

And here's my attempt! :)


I didn't have the polishes that Lindsey used, so I just chose similar colors from my collection. I started with a base of Sinful Colors Cool Gray, and for the flowers, I used Sinful Colors Savage and Zoya Pinta. I used Sinful Colors Beau Khaki for the leaves. HK Girl to top everything off and done! :)


I absolutely LOVED how these came out! They were super easy to do and yet they look complicated, which is always nice. :) My flowers didn't come out quite as good as Lindsey's, but I'm sure practice will help! Besides, this is one of those looks that the lines don't have to be quite perfect for it to look nice.



Such a fun look, and a fun theme for this month! I've really enjoyed creating wallpaper-themed looks and sharing them with you! I'm super excited to share my February looks with you as well, the next theme will be animals - yay!!!

Be sure to have a look at the other ladies' final wallpaper looks. Thanks for reading! <3


1 comment:

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3