Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Jindie Nails: You Can't Turn a Ho-Lo Into a Housewife, O Holo Night, and Vixen

Hi guys! Sorry I've been a bit MIA lately, I lost my job last week and have been alternating between job hunting and cleaning my house spotless, and wallowing in self-pity lol. But, I did get an interview today so the fiance and I are going out to dinner to celebrate (with a gift card of course)!

So, since I'm in a better mood, I thought I would bring you some gorgeous holos to brighten up your Tuesday! I have 3 from Jindie Nails to share with you today - You Can't Turn a Ho-Lo into a Housewife, O Holo Night, and Vixen. These are from the Winter 2013 collex.

First up, You Can't Turn a Ho-Lo into a Housewife. "This one is a gorgeous multi-chrome and linear holographic polish. The colors in this one include red to blue and all shades in between. "


Overall, the tone of this polish looks purpleish to me. But I definitely see pink, red, lavender and even greyish tones. It's super hard to describe, but the holo is unreal! It's one of those that you just can't help but stare at haha.


I had to include a couple blurry flashy shots to just show you the holo amazingness! :D



Next up is O Holo Night, "This one is a blackened navy blue linear holo with violet/blue glass fleck shimmer and made with SpectraFlair, the most potent holographic pigment on the market.  This is opaque in 2 coats!"


This is such a stunning polish! These first couple photos were taken in direct sunlight. I love this navy blue, it's gorgeous as a standalone polish but also an amazing base for winter nail art and again, very strong holo effect! :)


These next two are with flash, indoors in shade. I love how many rainbows you can still see, even indoors! :D



Last up for today is Vixen. "Vixen is a very intense deep burgundy/wine, highly pigmented, linear holographic polish loaded with shimmer, linear holo pigment (SpectraFlair) and color changing flakies.  This one is a deep burgundy/wine linear holo with color changing flakes & SpectraFlair throughout. This color is opaque in about 2-3 coats.  "


Darn it, I dinged my index finger before I got photos of this mani, but I am hoping you guys can overlook that because this is a beautiful polish!


I love how blue the holo flashes in these photos. These were taken in direct sunlight. I love this polish! Another one that's great for wearing alone or using in nail art. :)


Right now, these colors are unfortunately sold out, but you can see other bloggers' swatches at the following links and/or bookmark them for the next time there is a restock: You Can't Turn a Ho-Lo into a HousewifeO Holo Night, and Vixen. These colors range from $12 - $12.50 for a full size bottle. They are definitely worth adding to your lemming list! :)

Also, be sure to check out Jindie Nails shop to see what other pretties she has to offer, and follow Jindie Nails on Facebook to keep up to date on new releases and sales!

Thanks for reading! <3

2 comments:

  1. You can't turn a ho-lo into a housewife? Bhahaha!!! I cracked up so hard! I'm in love with the blue and purple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! Love me some good holos.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3