Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Digital Nails: Dark Matter

Good evening loves! I have an amazingly stunning polish to share with you all today.
So it's no secret that I ADORE Digital Nails. And of course, Raphaelle has an extra special place in my heart now for being such an integral part of my engagement! Anyway, Dark Matter was included in the package - it was one of the pretties leading up to the big one! I would definitely say my fiancĂ© did a wonderful job picking this one. I don't own anything even remotely like it. And it looked even better on the nail than I expected - the sparkles!


Here is a blurred shot to show the holo in the glitter - amazing! :)


So Dark Matter is a gorgeous blurple holographic microglitter that honestly cannot be adequately captured on camera. Seriously, I tried forever. Below is a photo where I used flash in an attempt to capture the beauty. By the way, these photos are of two coats of Dark Matter over Sinful Colors Amethyst.


Below is a photo in the shade. Sometimes I find that taking photos in the shade can really make the holographic glitters pop.


And one last photo for good measure!


I never wanted to take this mani off - and I got so many compliments on it! I think it will be a great toenail polish for summer time too since it's so bright and sparkly and fun. Be sure to check out Digital Nails Etsy shop for this and other gorgeous creations! I'd love to hear what you think of this one below! :)

<3 Kelly

2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous! I love how it sparkles in the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I love the name too!
    -Ariel
    mermaidsnails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3