Saturday, July 26, 2014

Jindie Nails swatches: Higher Flower and Patience is a Virtue

Hello everyone! Today I have swatches of two Jindie Nails polishes to share with you! 

First up is the amazing stunner Higher Flower. It's incredibly bright and the depth is gorgeous. I seriously could not stop staring at my nails when I had this on!


Here's the description from Jindie Nails shop:
"The most beautiful and highly pigmented neon pink polish, loaded with micro flakes and holographic micro glitters in purple and silver.  The flakie colors are bronze, silver, purple, pink and blue.  The silver flakies are bits of real silver.  It's divine and opaque in 1-2 coats."


Even though this polish looks like a jelly, it's very opaque. These photos show 2 coats with topcoat. :)



Next up is an unreleased polish called Patience is a Virtue. This one was created to make up for a longer than usual shipping time. I would say it made the wait well worth it! Sorry to tease you with it, but it's too pretty not to share! :)


Patience is a Virtue is a berry-pink shimmer full of glitters in shades of blue, purple, and pink. I had no trouble with formula, the glitters spread out nicely. Photos show 3 coats with topcoat.



What do you think of these polishes? You can check out Higher Flower and all of the other Jindie Nails pretties by clicking here. :)

Thanks for looking!
Kelly

1 comment:

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3