Monday, June 15, 2015

OPI: Do You Have This Color in Stock-Holm and Snow Globetrotter

Hi everyone! Blah, Monday again :( Weekends always seem to go so fast! Sorry I have been MIA a bit lately - I don't really have a good excuse, except I bought the Sims 4 and have been obsessed haha.

Today I have a quick swatch post to share with you. I got these two lovely OPIs a while back as a gift on Reddit - Do You Have This Color in Stock-Holm and Snow Globetrotter. :)


This is 2 coats of Do You Have This Color in Stock-Holm and then one brushed/dabbed coat of Snow Globetrotter. I say dabbed because I did some playing around with the placement of the glitters. You don't have to, but I wanted to be sure they were evenly distributed on the nail. This glitter is awesome! It is amazing how the iridescent hexes seem to glow in shade or low lighting! I can't wait to try it over over colors like maybe black.


And Do You Have This Color in Stock-Holm is such a bright, vibrant purple shade! I absolutely love it. This would be a great toe color too, I love brights like this for summer. :)


Thanks for looking! <3
Kelly

3 comments:

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3