Monday, June 22, 2015

Review: Born Pretty Store - Nail Charm Wheel

Hello lovelies! Today I have my review of an awesome nail charm wheel from Born Pretty Store!


This wheel comes with 12 different charms, and it's kind of fun because when you buy it, you never know which 12 you are going to get - it's a surprise! :) I've tried out 7 of them here today to show you. I paired these charms with a few of the Essie Bridal Collection polishes that I found for 50% off at Walgreen's!

These first couple are over Essie Hubby for Dessert. It's a pretty, soft lilac. For all of the following looks, I just stuck the charm into wet topcoat and let it dry. 



This next polish is Essie Worth the Wait. I wasn't crazy about this one on me. It's like a shimmery peach color with an almost frosty finish. You have to be careful of brushstrokes on this one.



These last few charms are over Essie Tying the Knotie. What a goofy name, haha. I had to say it out loud to get what they were going for! :) Anyway, this is a pretty, feminine pale pink shade. I think it's soft and understated, lovely for a bridal look!






I really, really loved the versatility you get with this nail art wheel. This exact wheel is not available anymore, but there are tons of nail charms and 3D nail decorations at the Born Pretty Store website.

Born Pretty Store has tons of great products and they are super affordable - plus they offer free shipping to anywhere! And, if you use my code, you can save 10% off your order!



Thanks for reading <3
Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty assortment of nail charms in that nail wheel.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3