Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th of July to my American followers!! I just have a quick post for today to show you the nautical/patriotic mani I did a few days ago to celebrate. I will be working for the holiday, but I hope the rest of you will be relaxing and spending time with friends and family. :)





I saw a similar design on Pinterest somewhere, so I tried my best to recreate it with what I had. The gold glitters I had from Born Pretty Store weren't quite big enough, but you get the idea. I used Milani White on the Spot, Wet n Wild I Red a Good Book, and Sinful Shine Break Away. I used binder reinforcers cut in half for French tip guides. :)

So what do you think of this mani?? What are your plans for the 4th?? I'd love to hear below! <3
Kelly

2 comments:

  1. What a cute nautical manicure! It works for Independence day too with the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! They are similiar! It was like we did a twinsie post. I love it, especially the french tips added to the bottom.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3