Monday, July 1, 2013

Review: NCLA Nail Wraps

Hi everyone! Today I've got a review post for you. A while back, I was contacted by Sean of Nail Polish Canada and asked to review some of their nail wraps. As I mentioned before, I do not have a lot of experience with nail strips! My first ever experience was with the Kiss Nail Strips I got in my Nail Art Society kit a few months ago, so these NCLA wraps were only my second time trying them. So go easy on me! ;)

Here is the first design I chose - called Aqua.



You get two sheets with 22 stickers each, so there are plenty of sizes for all nails, and definitely enough to do at least 2, more likely 3 manis! I did a bit of trial and error with the sizing since I am new to this, but I ended up wasting a couple by choosing the wrong sizes - oops!




Instructions included were super simple. You choose a strip that fits your nail best, then stick it on and smooth it out. Then, just file off the excess using the included file, and voila - instant nail art! I love how quick and easy it is - perfect for when you don't have time to freehand a whole look, but need something awesome! I added a layer of topcoat to try and extend the mani, but you really don't have to - these strips are super long-lasting. And the icing on the cake? Easy removal! When you're ready, all you have to do is peel them off.


Next up, I chose the Jazzi design to review. Check it out!



Application was the same with these wraps - super easy and no problems at all! I fudged my index finger, but it was totally user error. I got SO many compliments on these nails! I decided to try to flip some of them upside down to show the different colors, since my nails weren't quite long enough to show the entire design. I think that was part of the problem with my index and ring nails - I chose to put them on upside down lol. I'm sure I would get better at this with practice haha.





Don't forget to check out the Nail Polish Canada website for tons more awesome designs. I would highly recommend these wraps. :) They retail for $16.00 per set, which is an awesome deal for 3 manis!

So what do you think of these nail wraps? Which design is your favorite? I'd love to hear from you below <3

Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Great review on these nail wraps! They have some really fun designs :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3