Thursday, July 25, 2013

Pokemon Challenge: Gen II - Normal Type

Hi everyone! I know I sort of trailed off on the Pokemon Challenge, but I'm back with Generation II! And, thanks to a suggestion from one of the wonderful ladies in the group, I can knock off the four Gen I Pokemon I didn't finish from the first challenge, and it will still count. :) The OCD in me is happy, because I wanted to start Gen II, but not with Gen I unfinished.

Anyway! First week's type is Normal, which left a lot of options. I ended up going with Snubbull because I think he's cute. :)

Polishes used:
Sinful - Snow Me White
Sinful - Black on Black
Sinful - Sweet Nothing
NOPI - All Kendall-ed Up
CG - Kalahari Kiss
Seche Vite

The black french tips are meant to look like his ears, and the other two nails are the spots that he has on his body. He ended up being to small for me to really put those on there though. I'm a little rusty, okay!? Haha :)


So what do you think of my little Snubbull? I kind of like him, but I definitely need to get my freehanding skills back up to par! :)

Thanks for looking!
<3 Kelly

1 comment:

  1. This is cute! I was a huge fan of Pokemon growing up too :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3