Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Hard Candy Sprinkles

Hey everyone! I have a TON of editing to do so for now I've got one from the vault to show you. When the new Hard Candy shades came out this past winter, I bought ALL the sprinkles. Had to! So I did a couple quick skittles at the time to show off these polishes. These photos make me miss my talons... :(


I've got Sugar Rush on thumb, then L to R I have Pixie Pink, Pink Taffy, Gummy Green, and Peach Pop. These polishes were my favorite because they were the brightest! I think Pink Taffy is my favorite...or maybe Peach Pop - can't decide!!




And here are the rest of the shades, these ones were the more subdued shades for me. I still used Sugar Rush on the thumb, since there are only 9 shades in the collection. Pinky to index shows Cotton Candy Pink, Sweet Tooth, Jelly Bean Blue, and Cocoa Smore.





I picked these up at Wal-Mart, I believe they retail for about $4.99 each. Formula on these was great! I used 3 coats for most of these for full opacity, and with one coat of Seche Vite, the glitters lay completely flat. Overall, I thought this collection was really fun. I can't really afford the Nails, INC Sprinkles, so for me these were a good alternative. Not exact dupes, but close enough to squash my "sprinkles" lemming. :)

What do you think of these? Which ones do you own? Which is your favorite! I'd love to hear below!
Kelly

These products were purchased by me, and the above review features my full and honest opinions. I am not being compensated in any way for this post.

3 comments:

  1. There all so pretty! I really need to get some now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cocoa smore looks like chocolate milk >_< Now I'm thirsty. The displays at the Wal-Mart's near me are always mostly empty D:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looove these polishes!! The colors are always so fun and look great on, I can't wait to get my hands on some :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3