Saturday, October 4, 2014

Model City Polish: Bobbing for Apples

Hey everyone! Hope you are all having a great weekend. It's pretty chilly here in Ohio this weekend, it's really starting to feel like fall! :) I love October. I've been getting more into Halloween nail art and swatches, so I have a fun Halloweeny look today!



This is Model City Polish Bobbing for Apples layered over Zoya Julieanne. This was one of Model City's scented Halloween polishes from last year, and I just love it! It smells like apples - and it STILL does! Last year I wore it over black, but I wanted to try something different this time. :)


This is just one coat of Bobbing for Apples, I dragged some of the bigger dots around a bit for spacing, but overall it applies perfectly. One coat of HK Girl to top it off and everything felt smooth. I loved this combination! :)


I love how Bobbing for Apples has those little iridescent glitters that really catch the sun. It has such a pretty sparkle.


What do you think of this combination? Do you have a favorite Model City Polish? I'd love to hear below! Be sure to check out Nina's Halloween set for this year - it's stunning!
Thanks for reading. <3

Kelly

1 comment:

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3