Friday, October 24, 2014

Pahlish: Black Lace Elderberry

HI guys! I'm still working my way through my Halloweeny swatches and nail art. Today I've got a swatch of a polish that I feel is great for Halloween parties or could go with a lot of costumes. Something about it, probably the color scheme, just reminds me of Halloween. 
This is Pahlish Black Lace Elderberry! :)



I bought this polish during a sale a while back because the colors were just so unique and eye-catching to me. And of course, I've yet to come across a Pahlish I don't like. This was no exception. Formula was great. This is just 2 coats with topcoat. It's got a really pigmented bright purple jelly base that builds up nicely. It's got a great shimmer to it! And it's full of flakies and various orange glitters that disperse evenly and lay completely flat with a coat of topcoat.


Here's a shot in the shade, this way you can really see how the glitter pop in the bright base.


And here's a shot with flash. This polish is so amazingly vibrant, I love it!


What do you think of this polish? What's your favorite Pahlish shade? I'd love to hear below!

Thanks for looking! <3
Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Nice color. The red glitter in it makes it look so unique.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3