Monday, July 30, 2012

Naild'It: Poison Apple

Hey there everyone! Today I have for you a swatch of my FIRST EVER indie polish purchase! The brand is Naild'It and the color I have here is Poison Apple. I saw it reviewed a while ago at Nail Polish Wars and I knew then and there I had to have it!


This polish is every bit as gorgeous as I hoped it would be on the nail. It is packed full of black and white glitter in micro, shredded and hexagon shapes. I was even surprised by some bigger hexagons, like the one you see on my pinky. It was also full of bright crimson square glitter, which really makes this polish pop! I think Poison Apple is the perfect name for this polish. It went on great, I really could have gotten away with 1 coat, but I did 2 for good measure. I used a base of Wet n Wild I Red a Good Book. The shreds sometimes stuck up a bit, but it was nothing a coat or two of SV couldn't fix. I just did these this evening and already got compliments when I went out to the store! I absolutely love this polish and I will DEFINITELY be buying more Naild'It in the future. There were so many I wanted, it was hard to narrow it down to just two (I also bought Jellystone, which I will swatch soon).


And another picture just because. Do yourself a favor and check out Naild'It on Etsy!

Kelly

This product was purchased by me, and the review posted above displays my honest opinions.

3 comments:

  1. oooooh i love this! i've been on the indie polish kick lately, myself, but i've never heard of this polish maker. I'll have to look at her shop! Great mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just tried my Poisin Apple last night and I'm just as head over heels as you! I did mine with Sally Hansen Gunmetal underneath..love yours with the red! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a great combination - I have that shade of Sally Hansen and I love it. Maybe I'll try that one underneath next time! You should post a swatch of how it turned out :]

      Delete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3