Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Summer Challenge Day 13: Water Animal

This day of the challenge was supposed to be favorite water animal, but when talking about water animals, my boyfriend suggested trying a jellyfish and I thought it was a great idea! I don't even know if I have a favorite water animal - maybe those baby seals, but that would be too hard to paint! Anyway to be clear jellyfish are NOT my favorite water animal, in fact I'm really afraid of them and they are the reason I don't go deep into the ocean (well that and sharks). But I did think it came out cool and unique as a mani:



I can even make it look like it's swimming when I wiggle my fingers haha! I like it :] Don't forget to check out the other ladies!

Kelly


7 comments:

  1. SO CUTE!! <333
    But yes I agree with you, Jellyfish (especially colorful one) is pretty toxic and scary, that's big reason I'm not willing to go beach :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats cute!! i love seeing jellyfish, they look pretty but yep they are most scary too.
    your colorful one is adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is so neat! I never would have thought to do this - totally awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how freaking cute is this?!? so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww this is o sweet!!! I really love it! You're so creative :D And I love your last sentence "I can even make it look like it's swimming when I wiggle my fingers haha! " =)))

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3