Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Personal statement re: Sinful Colors Polish

Hey everyone! First of all let me apologize for the quality of this post, I'm trying out the blogger app on my phone so I don't really know what I'm doing yet!

Anyway, I really wanted to weigh in on the issue with Sinful Colors polish that came to light in the last couple of days. I'm completely appalled with Sinful for what they've done, and though I've been a frequent buyer of their polish for a long time, I will not be buying any of their merchandise in the future. I refuse to support a company that blatantly lies and steals to sell a product. It's despicable, in my opinion.

I wanted to put something out on my blog making that clear, because I do own probably 50+ Sinful polishes (hey, they were cheap!) and I'm not going to throw them all out - I just won't buy anymore. So if I state that I used a Sinful color (because unlike some people I  actually give credit where credit is due) in a manicure, please know that it was one  that I owned already.  Of course you all are free to make your own decisions and hold your own opinions on the matter - I just wanted to share mine.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, google Swatch and Learn and the Swatchaholic to hear from the two ladies who had their photos stolen. Sorry but I don't know how to create a link on the phone! Hope you all have a great wednesday, I've gotta go back to work :(

Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3