Monday, August 25, 2014

Green Dotticure

Hi everyone! I figured I'd start the week off with a nail art post for you! I did this look a few months back when I wanted something bright and fun for my first day at my new job. 

I used OPI Thanks a Windmillion as a base for this green dotticure. I wanted to use all cool colors for this one. The dots are with Zoya Giovanna, Orly Frisky, Orly Coachella Dweller, Orly Teal Unreal. I had gotten some different sized dotting tools from Amazon, so I used those and just alternated the polishes. 



I got so many compliments on these when I started work, my co-workers didn't believe that I'd done them myself! :)


I really loved this look - I'd love to hear what you think below! :)

Thanks for reading!
Kelly

3 comments:

  1. I love green and I find dots on the nails cute, so this is a perfect combination for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice dotticure! At first, I thought this was a glittery crelly color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I love this color combination :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3