Sunday, August 24, 2014

Review: Born Pretty Store Sweet Color polish

Good morning all!! Today I have another Born Pretty Store review for you. :) After my last series of reviews, Daisy from Born Pretty Store asked me to select some more items to try. This gorgeous Sweet Color polish really caught my eye and I had to test it out!


I LOVE flakie toppers, I've always wanted to get those old Finger Paints flakies, but I've only been able to get my hands on one. So, in the meantime, I'm always on the lookout for others! This one is seriously stunning - it's got so many different colors of glitter - I spot purple, green, yellow, orange, and pink, at least!


These Sweet Color flakies on Born Pretty Store's site comes in 11 shades, this one is #4. I can't wait to try some more different colors! I find that these types of glitters are prettiest layered over black, at least in my opinion. I layered 2 coats over Sweet Color #4 over Sinful Colors Black on Black and topped it off with HK Girl topcoat.


The way the flakies shift colors in different lighting is gorgeous!


Sweet Color flakie toppers retail for 11.79/each and you can see all the colors here. I've got my eye on #2, #6, and #11 next! If you do decide to pick up one of these amazing shades, or any other items at Born Pretty Store, make sure you use my code below to get 10% off!



Thanks for reading!
<3 Kelly

2 comments:

  1. I've never really tried polishes from Born Pretty Store other than their striper polishes. This is gorgeous! Love how much depth it has to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous polish indeed, I love how does flakies shine!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3