Thursday, August 21, 2014

Swatch: KB Shimmer Green Hex & Glam

Hi everyone, happy Thursday! I am SO beyond excited for the weekend. I have had a crazy, busy, stressful week at work, so I've just got a quick swatch post from the vault for you today.

Quick disclaimer: I didn't realize how lobstery my hands look in these due to the lightbox and the green polish. I should have edited the warmth in the photos, but these photos are pretty true to color in regards to the polish so I left it the way it is. So, ignore my lobster hands, pretty please? Thanks! :) 
Now, check out KB Shimmer Green Hex & Glam!


This polish was a collaboration shade done with Kayla Shevonne. It is a gorgeous dark green jelly full of silver holographic hexes in various sizes. I guess this was meant to be a wintery Christmas shade, but I think it's great for anytime! :) I used 3 coats for these photos and Seche Vite topcoat.




What do you think of Green Hex & Glam? For me, I've yet to find a KB Shimmer polish I haven't liked - this one is no exception. The depth of all the various glitters in that amazing base is what really gets me. Two thumbs up! :)
Thanks for reading!
<3
Kelly

3 comments:

  1. That's such a nice jelly color! It looks so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very lucky to own such a beautiful polish, it mesmerized me completely! I wish you a great Friday and weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First 2 photos and the last one are appearing only as space holders - tried viewing it now on 3 different browsers and same thing - Mozilla, Chrome and IE all the same issues and same when I tried to view on both PC and on an iPhone

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3