Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Lucky 13 Lacquer: Accio Lacquer and Sharp of Mind

Hi lovelies! Today I have some swatches from the vault. If I'm not mistaken, these two were my first ever Lucky 13 Lacquers - Accio Lacquer and Sharp of Mind!


Here is the description of Accio Lacquer from Lucky 13's BigCartel shop:
"Stone grey crelly base with hot orange, blood red, and gold microflakes.
Created in collaboration with Mishka of Accio Lacquer and inspired by Harry's fight with the Hungarian Horntail during the Triwizard Tournament."
Mishka is one of my favorite bloggers - her swatches are flawless and her reviews are hilarious - and on top of that, this polish is stunning, so I knew I had to have it! These photos show 3 coats with Seche Vite topcoat. Formula was perfect, I have zero issues to report.


Accio Lacquer retails for 8.50 for a full size bottle, and you can pick it up here.


Next up is Sharp of Mind. Sadly, this one is not available anymore - I'M SORRY!! But, it's too good not to share!


Sharp of Mind is a bright blue crelly with bronze glitters. It's super pigmented - this is 2 coats with Seche Vite topcoat. Again, formula was a dream - no issues whatsoever. I also had no trouble at all with staining, which can be a problem with blues sometimes.


I had to have this one because I always felt like I'd be a Ravenclaw if I went to Hogwart's, although recently, I've realized I think I'd be more of a Hufflepuff. Regardless, this polish is seriously gorgeous - I'm so glad I got it! Side note: I so miss my pointy nails - not really stilettos but not really almonds, somewhere in between. I felt like this shape was so flattering, but I scratched myself too many times to count haha.



As I mentioned, Sharp of Mind is no longer available, but you can check out all the other amazing Lucky 13 Lacquers in her BigCartel shop here. I know I have been drooling over several, I can't wait until I have some extra cash for polishes! :D Also be sure to follow Lucky 13 on Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date on new collections and sales!

Thanks for reading,
Kelly

1 comment:

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3