Friday, August 29, 2014

Cow Nail Art

Hi everyone - Happy Friday! I have a fun, simple nail art look to share with you today. One weekend a few months back, I had naked nails and randomly thought - I'll make cows!


I thought these turned out really cute! Sorry about the cut on my pinky - I tried to cover it up with my watermark lol.


I used Sinful Colors Snow Me White for the base, then my Orly black striper to make the spots and the eyes. I used Sinful Colors Pink Forever for the nose, and topped it all off with HK Girl topcoat! :)


What do you think of these nails? Is this something you'd wear? I'd love to hear below!
<3 Kelly

2 comments:

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3