Thursday, April 11, 2013

Hard Candy - Pixie Pink

Hi loves! Quick swatch post today. As soon as my Walmart got the new Hard Candy collection, I snatched up all the sprinkles polishes! Today I've got swatches of Pixie Pink, a soft pink base with purple and silver glitters. This one is super pretty! I've have more swatches soon of all the colors!




What do you think of this one? Did you pick up any of the new Hard Candies?? I love the ones I've tried so far. :) I'd love to hear your thoughts below <3

Kelly

3 comments:

  1. Ooo so pretty! I didn't pick this one up because it was out of stock, but I really like it! Maybe I'll have to stop by at Walmart again soon :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty! I'm a new follower, would love if you would please follow me back on my blog! : )

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3