Monday, April 1, 2013

Pokemon Challenge: Psychic Type

Hey guys. Slightly late again, but Easter and such. Not that I did anything - besides work! I didn't even have a proper Easter feast! Boo. But I hope you all had a wonderful Easter and spent time with your family and all that! Tonight I have my Psychic type nails for you. I chose Mr. Mime!


I recently had to chop all my nails to nubs because my pinky nail broke, so I had to rethink my original plan. I couldn't fit a whole Mr. Mime on any of my nails, so I decided I'd do little pieces of him on each nail!


I accidentally smudged my index finger, oops! My index and my pinky are meant to be his body, the ring is his hand and obviously the middle is his face! My thumb is supposed to be his shoe, lol!


So what you do think?? Not my favorite nail art, but it's not my worst either! :) Check out the others, too!
<3
Kelly

3 comments:

  1. This Clairvoyant Supplier gives Internet users which has a network regarding psychics that contain various expertise. This network offers of obtaining the most effective psychic visitors, together with a few acquiring exactly what thought to be in-born, healthy products including acquiring intuitive abilities whilst you will find those who studied as well as acquired different kinds of systems employed in psychic tellings.premium-articles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call 1-855-637-4055 for a experienced palm readings. I'd really like take ones time for you to inform you exactly about MY PERSONAL most current free magic documentaries web page. I have been working definitely tough, thank an individual for enabling me to share the along with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many people This own a New iphone 5 or perhaps ipod movie know they will probably watch videos but possibly you don't learn Tips on how to exactly. so when i have wrote a good article that will help you to learn the many measures which You can look at videos from your title new iphone. download movies on iphone 4

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3