Sunday, January 12, 2014

Hare Polish: Reverie in Rubellite and Heat Plague

Hi loves! Quick swatch post for you tonight. I'm making my way through the mountain of photos in the vault!

These were my first 2 Hare Polish purchases, Reverie in Rubellite and Heat Plague. First up is Reverie in Rubellite. These swatches were from back in the fall when I had nubs! :)


I knew I was going to love this one because orange is my favorite color and pink (especially dark pink) is a close second. It looked like it was on fire when the sun hit it - so pretty!


Next up is Heat Plague. I liked this one the moment I first saw swatches of it, and I love it even more in person. It's kind of a weird mix of colors that I feel like shouldn't work, but they do. This one reminds me of Halloween because of the lime green, slimey-colored based, and the purple and orange glitters. 




What do you think of these two? Which is your favorite? Do you own any Hares?? Which ones do I need to add to my little collection?! I'd love to hear below. Thanks for looking! <3

Kelly

1 comment:

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3