Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Latest post EVER - Daily Lacquer Slayer Collex: Part 2

Wow! So, going through my old drafts folder, I found this post...photos all ready to go of the Daily Lacquer Slayer collection...from APRIL of last year haha!! I can't believe I never published it. Unfortunately, I waited so long that these polishes are no longer for sale, but they are too beautiful to go un-shared. Besides, you can add them to your lemming list in case they ever pop up in a blog sale or Maggy starts making polish again.

As you may have guessed, this collection was inspired by Buffy the Vampire Slayer - one of my absolute favorite shows! I had to have the whole collection. Here is Part 1 of my review in case you missed it last year. ;)

First up today, is Giles the Ripper. It's a stunning purple shade with a strong multicolored shimmer, mostly blue, but sometimes reddish or goldish!




I would be lying if I said I remembered exactly how many coats this was, but I would guess 3 coats. I remember absolutely no issues with application.





Next up is Not So Angel. It's a ghostly white with blue shimmer. This one took three coats to cover up my stained nails, but it was worth it! SO pretty.



I hate how my stupid thumbnail curves when it gets long. Must need some more of some vitamin!




Last is my second favorite of the whole collection (second to Wicca Willow). Slayer Comma The! It's a pretty peachy coral shimmer that can look so different in any given lighting and angle. I love how multidimensional it is. A very soft, feminine shade but with an edge!







So, what do you think - aren't these just GORGEOUS?! I am so sorry I waited so long to post them! I sincerely hope that Maggy starts making polish again one day, because they are all truly unique and beautiful. However, in the meantime, she is now making eye shadow - you should check out her site! If I knew anything about makeup and how to apply it, I would definitely purchase from her lol. Click here to go to the Daily Lovelies site. Thanks for looking!

Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Pretty colors! I'm in love with Giles the Ripper, its an amazing purple!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3