Monday, January 20, 2014

Nail Challenge Collaborative: Inspired by a Tutorial #1 (Sheep!)

Hi everyone! I hope you are all enjoying your day off, if you get one. This is the first year I've been allowed to take off all major holidays, and I am certainly making the most of it. :)
Today, I have my first post for the Nail Challenge Collaborative's "Inspired by a Tutorial" month. There are tons of tutorials I've been meaning to try out, so it was really hard to narrow one down. But, the first one I knew I wanted to do was this adorable sheep tutorial I saw on Chalkboard Nails

And, here's my take!

I used Zoya Josie for the grassy background, Sinful Snow Me White and Black on Black for the bodies and legs, Sinful Smokin for the ears, and Sally Hansen Presto Pink for the noses. Topped off with Seche Vite and done!



I thought these sheep were SO adorable, and I didn't want to take them off to do the next mani! What do you think?

Kelly

4 comments:

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3