Friday, May 22, 2015

LynBDesigns: Nightmare Revisited

Hi, loves! Happy Friday! I'm SO excited it's Friday, I am going with my maid of honor to pick out her bridesmaid's dress this weekend, so I'm excited about that too. It's a 3 day weekend for Memorial Day, so I plan to get some work done too with the extra time - lots of editing and cleaning planned.

Today I have a gorgeous polish to share with you - LynBDesigns Nightmare Revisited!


I got Nightmare Revisited in a sale this past winter, and I was blown away! It is described as a raspberry linear holo jelly. The holo effect in this is insane. The formula was a little on the sheer side, but definitely very buildable. This is 3 coats with topcoat.


Since I got this polish in the middle of winter, there was no sun to be found, so these photos were all taken in the light box. You can see how amazing the holo effect is even in artificial lighting - I have to try it again in sunlight!


Nightmare Revisited is part of the Nightmare Begins collection, and it is available now in the LynBDesigns Etsy shop for $10!

Thanks for reading! <3
Kelly

2 comments:

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3