Thursday, May 14, 2015

Red Dog Designs: Swatch Spam

*Nothing to disclose*

Hi everyone! I've got a fun swatch post for you today! These are from back when I had my long almond nails, I kind of miss them. :)

These three polishes I have for you today are all from Red Dog Designs. I have had nothing but good experiences with Red Dog, and these three are no exception!

First up is Gallifrey Stands!


Orange is my favorite color, so I knew I would like this one, but it was even better than I thought it would be.
Here is the description of Gallifrey Stands: "Various sized hex and circle glitters, in shades of red, gold, orange, and black, sprinkled with micro holo glitter, in a red-orange jelly base. (17 Different Glitters)."


I love this jelly base - it's so squishy!! And the mix of glitters is perfect. It's such a firey combination - so pretty. :)


Next up is Skeletini!


This is such a fun glitter topper for Halloween or any time. I paired it with a dark grey base, I can't remember the exact name, sorry! I think it was a Sinful Colors polish though.
Skeletini is described as: "Pink skull glitters, with various sized hex and shredded glitters in dark pastel shades of pink, yellow, green, purple, and black, sprinkled with micro holo glitter in a clear base."


Last for today is Bad to the Bone!


I just love these cute skull glitters so much! I paired this one with one of my favorite nudes, OPI Skull & Glossbones.
Here is the description of Bad to the Bone: "Hot pink holo skull glitters, with various sized hex, square, and dot glitters in purple, black holo, purple holo, and gun metal, sprinkled with micro holo glitter in a clear base."



All three of these pretties are available now in the Red Dog Designs shop! Also be sure to follow them on Facebook to keep up to date on new releases and sales! :)

Thanks for reading! <3
Kelly

1 comment:

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3