Friday, August 17, 2012

Naild'It Review: Jellystone

Hey everyone! Today I have another gorgeous indie polish to share with you all! This is the second polish I purchased by Naild'It, and it did not disappoint. The polish is called Jellystone, and it's a fabulous glitter that looks great over multiple colors or even on its own. It's a clear base, but it's packed with micro and hexagonal pink, purple and blue glitters. This polish is GORGEOUS on its own or over other colors. Here's a bottle shot!

Another shot of the bottle from the back to really show off its prettiness!


And, onto the nails!


On the index finger, for undies I used a base coat of NYC French White Tip, the middle finger is Rimmel Black Satin, the ring finger is Sally Hansen Limestone, and the pinky is Essie She's Picture Perfect. All are two coats of Jellystone over the colors I listed, except for the thumb, which (believe it or not!) is just 3 coats of Jellystone. That's why I mentioned that it's gorgeous to wear on its own, too - the micro glitters are packed in there enough that you get full coverage in only three coats without undies. :]


Another shot from a different angle. I love this glitter! I got lots of compliments when I work this to work that day :] And I had no issues with the formula - no clumping, no curling glitter sticking up, etc. Formula was great and applied smoothly and evenly.

So what do you think?? Check out Naild'It on Etsy - she's on vacation right now (Wah) but she's got loads of other pretties if you love glitters like this as much as I do! Have a great weekend everyone :]

Kelly

This product was purchased by me, and the review posted above displays my honest opinions.

3 comments:

  1. CUUUUTE! I need to check out this Etsy site:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss, she is fabulous! I can't wait to pick up more polishes from her :]

      Delete
  2. Yes you should check out her shop. Her polishes are awesome. I too need to pick up more from her.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3