Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Quick update about storage!!!

Hey guys - really sorry I've been slacking on posts lately. It's been torturous but I have literally had the SAME COLOR on my nails for five days now - it's all part of a little experiment I'm doing, which I will let you guys in on soon ;] Anyway, I just had to update today because I have been miserable lately and it's all because of storage. I had a gorgeous nail polish rack that my boyfriend built for me, but unfortunately, my polish addiction was too much and it collapsed in on itself. Having polish all over the place has been driving me nuts (sometimes my OCD kicks in). Anyways, bottom line is that this:


and this:


...were just not working for me. So, I did the unthinkable. I broke down, drove 45 minutes to the nearest Ikea, and this happened:


They were out of the white ones I wanted, but we had driven all that way, and I'll be damned if I was not walking out of there with a solution to all my polish organization problems!!!! So I bought two. Haha.


I'm already feeling better, and - this is how much of a dork I am - I have been daydreaming all day (I'm at work) about going home and organizing it! Midnight, you can't get here fast enough.

Haha, so that's all I have to report. I think tomorrow I might just be done with my little experiment, because I have got so many awesome new polishes to swatch and designs to try that I can't wait to share with you guys! Oh, and little by little, I'm creeping closer to 50 followers and I have an EPIC giveaway in mind...stay tuned ;]!

Kelly

7 comments:

  1. I finally caved in and got a helmer...you'll love it! trust me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I already love it! I resisted for so long but couldn't anymore :]

      Delete
  2. I might need to get one too! All those polishes are taking up too many of my nightstand drawers hahhaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For polish storage, they are super cheap! And I read somewhere that each helmer holds 500 polishes!

      Delete
  3. Oh I want new storage polish!!! I realize that my collection is growing at a monstrously alarming rate Kelly!! <3 Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 500 POLISHES? I gotta get me one of these!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3