Friday, August 3, 2012

Amazing nail mail from Red Hair and Black Nail Polish!

Hey everyone, today I just have to share the awesome goodies from a swap I did with Theodora at Red Hair and Black Nail Polish! We had been talking about the swap for a while but didn't get the chance to actually mail our packages out until recently. As you'll see, Theodora was beyond generous and I feel like she knew me already by the colors she picked! These polishes are gorgeous, and since I haven't seen these brands sold here, I would have had no other way to try these, so thanks so much Theodora :D


As you can see, Theodora also threw in some sweets (YUM), a bracelet and a lip gloss (which I love!) There's a bonus kitty in this picture...she's checking out Mama's nail polish rack haha!


I'm in love with all these colors but if I had to pick one, I think my favorite is the last one in this picture - Catrice Sold Out For Ever. The other polishes from left to right are P2 Color Victim in Artful, Essence Snow White in Evil Queen, Essence Gold Fever (reminds me of CG Electrify which was on my wishlist!), Essence Party Princess, Essence Hard to Resist, and Catrice Heavy Metallilac. I did swatches of all these on my nail wheel but pictures are not coming out true to color so I will have to swatch these for real when I get back from vacation!! (I leave tonight for Destin, Florida for a week!)

Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Kelly

4 comments:

  1. awesome nail mail!
    btw have a great vacation kelly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you like the colors I picked! :D You are so welcome :) Have a great vacation!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I just want to stop by and say I really enjoy looking at your blog and have tagged you for a Liebster Award.
    Details are on my blog :)
    -Arielle

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3