Saturday, September 1, 2012

Rite Aid Halloween: NYC, Kiss Nail Dress, and Pumpkin polishes

Hey all!
If you guys are anything like me, then you will appreciate this. I LOVE all things Halloween, and every year around this time I start getting super excited (and spending too much money). Anyway, I went to Rite Aid for something today, I don't even remember what, and I just happened to...wander...into the aisle where they are setting up what will be their Halloween section. They already had a bunch of stuff up and I had to snag some things! I thought I would share it with you all so that if you're into Halloween like I am, you can check it out!

First, NYC has a Halloween display up with some limited edition polishes and other makeup items.


This is NYC Haunted (black with gold glitters) and Enchanted (off pearly white with gold glitters). Here's a closer shot.


The colors are nothing crazy amazing, but of course I had to buy them because they are Halloween themed! When I first saw Enchanted, I thought it had a green tint to it, but it really doesn't. I did a quick kinda-mini-swatch.


I think Enchanted might be best layered over something, it's so sheer. It gives kind of a ghostly look though, don't you think?

And then they had so many awesome designs for these Kiss nail strips, but they were $6.99 a piece, so I had to limit myself to one.


And last, they had cute Pumpkin polishes that glow in the dark! Also pictured is the top coat that was with the NYC called Demon Glow that you can paint over anything to make it glow in the dark :]


And that's all - will you guys be picking up some of these polishes?? I'll add swatches for these as I get them done closer to Halloween :]

Kelly

4 comments:

  1. Oooo, I wanna go get some pumpkin polishes now! They're adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so cute, and they had a ton of different colors too! Only 2.99 each, seems like a great deal!

      Delete
  2. OH MY GOD I NEED TO RUN TO A RITE AID NOW!!! This will be my first Halloween I've been into nail polish so I am going to go absolutely CRAZY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really curious as to how well the Demon Glow top coat works -- it sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3