Friday, January 25, 2013

Nail Pattern Boldness Boop-Oop-A-Dupe over Revlon Royal

Hey guys! Quick swatch post today, because it's my day off and I want to enjoy it! :)
I know, I know, everyone and their brother has shown Nail Pattern Boldness Boop-Oop-A-Dupe over Revlon Royal, but I had to try it for myself. It did not disappoint! (Sorry for the greasy bottle haha, I used 365 Days of Color Hand Creme right before these photos, and I've since realized it's much better as a night creme!)


In case you didn't know, Boop-Oop-A-Dupe is a near-perfect dupe of Maybelline's Fantasy Fire, which those of us in the states don't have access to (that I know of). I don't own Fantasy Fire, but I've looked at a lot of comparisons, and I actually think NPB's version is better! The effect is stronger, it's a bigger bottle, and it's much more affordable for US customers, rather than payng shipping from Australia, etc. 


These photos show 2 coats of Revlon Royal, topped with 1 coat of NPB Boop-Oop-A-Dupe, with the exception of my index finger, which has 2 coats. I topped with Seche Vite.




I was mesmerized by the shimmering firey effect this mani had! I can't wait to try Boop-Oop-A-Dupe over other colors!! I bet it will look stunning over black.
What are your thoughts on this polish? Do you have Fantasy Fire? How do they compare in YOUR opinion?

Thanks for looking! <3
Kelly

EDIT: Forgot to mention, Boop-Oop-A-Dupe is a Llarowe exclusive! It retails for $9, and you can pick it up here, but it is sold out at the moment. Also be sure to check out the Nail Pattern Boldness Etsy shop for Allison's other wonderful creations, and follow her on Facebook to keep up to date on restocks, new shades, and other information! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I haven't seen this combo - so thanks for doing it! It's so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I need it to get back in stock! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3