Sunday, February 22, 2015

Loreal: Sexy in Sequins and Too Dimensional

Hi everyone! Sorry for the lack of posting lately. I've been settling into my new job and haven't had a ton of extra time for posting. After this coming week, I'll be into my new schedule and will start developing a routine and hopefully my blogging schedule will get better.

Today I've got some swatches to share with you! These are from Loreal's textured collection, which I think is really a stunning collection. I love all the polishes I've tried of these. :) First up is Sexy in Sequins. Here is 2 coats without topcoat to show the textured look.


And here I've added a coat of a thick topcoat like Seche Vite to show the stunning depth of this polish when it's glossy! :)


Next up today is Too Dimensional. Here I've shown 2 coats sans topcoat to show off the gorgeous textured sparkle!


And here it is with topcoat. I love how squishy it looks! :)


I really like these two, and the others I've tried from the collection. I can't wait to try the rest! :)

Thanks for looking! <3
Kelly

2 comments:

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3