Monday, February 23, 2015

Pink Skittle with Shimmer Polish Wendy

Hi all! Another quick post for you today. I'm clearing out the vault while I work on upcoming Mentality swatches for you guys. :)

This one was just a fun random mani I came up with on the fly because I wanted to use these new charms I bought for like, a dime on Amazon last year!


I can't remember all of what I bought now, but you got thousands of little rhinestones, stickers and little nail art accents and they were selling for 10 cents per lot. I also got a TON of striping tape during that sale. It was awesome! I chose a fun bright pink, I believe it was Sally Hansen Fast Fuchsia, and then I added an accent of Shimmer Polish Wendy, which is my favorite Shimmer! As you can see, I smudged the label with some acetone lol. Oh well!


While my topcoat was still wet, I stuck in some various nail art accents and then let it dry. This wasn't the most practical mani, because I'm sure the stars would catch on things and pop off, but it did last me for an afternoon before I took it off to swatch something else haha. I thought it was a fun look! Could be a date night or a party mani. :)


Wendy seriously never ceases to amaze me! I love all the different colors, and the sparkle in the sun is to die for.

Do you have a favorite Shimmer? I'd love to hear below! <3

Kelly

1 comment:

  1. What a fun pink that is! Loving that glitter on the accent nail too.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3