Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Nail Challenge Collaborative: Animals #2 (Whale!)

Hi everyone! I'm back again with another animal-themed nail art look for you today! I was just browsing around Google for some cute ideas, and I happened upon this adorable whale mani done by The Little Canvas. You can see her original post here!

And, here's my attempt! :)


I used Essie Butler Please for the end two nails, the anchor, and for the water on the accent. The gold glitter is China Glaze I'm Not Lion, and I striped over it using my Stripe Rite striper in white. The sky color is NYC Skyline Blue, and the grey for the whale is Sinful Colors Cool Gray. I used HK Girl topcoat.


I thought the little whale turned out really cute! I love his little grin haha. And Butler Please is such a stunning blue. It's so vibrant!


I thought this was a really fun mani, and I was so glad I saw Alaina's initial look for inspiration! If you don't already, be sure to follow The Little Canvas. Her nail art is amazing!

And, don't forget to check out the other Nail Challenge Collaborative member's looks for this week!

Kelly


1 comment:

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3