Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Valentine's Day Challenge - Soft Pink

Hi guys! I've got my Day 2 look for the Valentine's Day Challenge just in time! I have had a terrible migraine for the past few days and could not do anything except sleeping and whining in a very dark bedroom haha! Today I broke down and went to the doctor's, got two very painful shots in quite an awkward location, and am feeling just about functional again. So, I quickly put my Day 2 look together and got the photos edited just in time - phew!

This day's theme is Soft Pink. I knew I wanted to do something with stamping, and this is what I ended up with! :)


I started with a base of China Glaze Go Go Pink, which was the first polish that came to mind when I thought of "soft pink." I stamped using Bundle Monster plate 317 and Sally Hansen Silver Sweep. Then I added two coats of OPI Let's Do Anything We Want for an accent. I love this mani!


I really think this look came out looking very soft, perfect for this theme and perfect for Valentine's Day! And, it took me all of 10 minutes to finish it - super simple! I used HK Girl to top it off. :)



I'd love to hear your thoughts on this mani! And, as always, be sure to check out the other ladies creations for today's theme! :)

Thanks for reading! <3
Kelly


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! And it suits the challenge perfectly <3
    Oh migraine sucks... had it too the whole last week and you just can't do anything with it :/ I'm gad you're better now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and soft these nails are!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3