Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day Challenge: Love and Kisses

Hi everyone, Happy Valentine's Day!! I'm almost out of time today so I have to make this quick. Tonight I have the final nail art look for the Valentine's Day Challenge to share with you. Today's theme is Love and Kisses. I really liked how this look turned out. :)


I started with a base of OPI My Vampire is Buff and then stamped using various plates. I used Sally Hansen Presto Pink for the index finger, Zoya Sooki for the middle, and Sally Hansen Sonic Bloom on the pinky. The accent nail is topped with Sinful Colors Love Sprinkles! :)


I loved how the different designs stood apart from each other but also mesh together as well. A perfect representation of the holiday, in my opinion! :)


Love Sprinkles is a really great polish, too - it's the first one I've seen Sinful come out with that had heart glitters, and it's really soft and feminine! Very pretty :)


I hope you all enjoyed the looks I've done for this challenge, I've had a lot of fun with it and hope to participate in more challenges in the future. Now, one last time - be sure to have a look at what the other girls came up with for today. I hope you all had a great Valentine's Day!! <3

Thanks for looking! <3
Kelly


1 comment:

  1. These are cute. I like the each nail is different from one another.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3