Monday, March 31, 2014

Half Frame Mani with OPI and Rainbow Honey

Hi everyone, happy Monday! Today I wanted to share with you a quick and easy nail art I did a while back for Valentine's Day. I wanted something soft and feminine, and this is what I came up with!


I was so excited with OPI came to Sally's! I picked up a few shades that I'd fallen in love with after seeing swatches. One of these was You're Such a Budapest - such a gorgeous light shade of purple. Two perfect coats was all that I needed for this look and it was also enough for full coverage. From there, I did a little curved sweep around the nail using Rainbow Honey Sakura Matsuri. I played around with placement of the flowers just using the polish brush that came in the bottle. For the accents, I just did one full coat of Sakura Matsuri. One coat of HK topped it all off! :)




I absolutely loved this look, and I got lots of compliments on it! I love the way the glitters shift colors in different lighting. What do you think of this mani? I'd love to hear your thoughts! <3

Kelly

1 comment:

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3