Thursday, March 13, 2014

My first Lush haul!

Hi everyone! I wanted to share my first products that I got from my very first trip Lush a few weeks ago! Some of these I have tried, some I haven't, but wanted to share anyway :)

Soaps and conditioner
  • Sexy Peel - the first bar soap I opened. It has a very lovely, fresh citrus scent and has scratchy pieces in it for exfoliating. It's very refreshing in the morning and wakes me up.
  • Neon Love - haven't used yet but smells amazing!
  • Figs and Leaves - boyfriend picked this one out for himself and he loves it. It has actual leaves in it!
  • Big Solid Conditioner - haven't used yet, will report back! :)



Things in jars

  • Lemony Flutter - I've heard only good things and they are (mostly) all true! It works wonders but I'm not fully in love with the scent. It's a bit overpowering to be quite honest, but it doesn't bother me when I just use it right before bed and go to sleep.
  • Whoosh Shower Jelly - this is so much fun! I found myself playing with it more than really washing haha. The texture is kind of strange at first, but you get used to it, and it smells so clean and fresh.
  • Mint Julips - works great at scrubbing off dead skin in winter. I use this before using any lipstick or colored balm to make sure my lips are smooth. And it tastes great too :)



Bath bombs

  • Dragon's Egg - haven't tried yet.
  • Phoenix Rising - haven't tried yet.
  • Tisty Tosty - smells great and I loved the little flowers floating around when it had all fizzed out. 


Bath melts and bubble bars - I haven't tried any of these yet, but will report back soon! :)

  • Floating Island
  • I think that one is Karma? Drawing a blank though!
  • Dorothy


Massage bars and solid lotion - again I haven't tried any of these yet, but will let you know what I think!

  • Hottie - massage bar
  • From Dusk til Dawn - massage bar
  • Tiny Hands - lotion bar


All in all, I think it was a pretty good haul for my first trip to Lush! What products do you love from Lush?? I'd love to hear below, so I can take notes for my next shopping trip! ;)

<3 Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Lush haul! Some very nice products you picked up.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3