Saturday, March 15, 2014

Jindie Nails: Sippin' on Jindie Juice

Everyone, today is a special day. Today, I have to share with you the holy grail of holographic nail polishes!! I was so beyond amazed by this polish, I felt photos couldn't even do it justice!

Behold: Jindie Nails - Sippin' on Jindie Juice!!


Let me take a second to talk about formula. So, it's no secret that Jen makes great polishes, and I don't think I've ever even had a problem with any of them. Even still, this polish shocked me with how amazing it was. If you've read my blog before, you may have heard me mention how stained my nails are. It's just from polishing constantly, but because I always keep polish on, I don't worry too much about buffing it out. Anyway, even despite all that, despite the length of my nails...this polish was opaque for me in ONE COAT. Yes, you read that right! That is so rare for me to find, I took a moment after painting my first nail and just stared in awe haha! But, even with being that pigmented, it wasn't thick. It went on super smooth, no dragging. Just pure awesomeness in one even coat. Amazing!! :D


Sippin' on Jindie Juice is an exclusive Jen created for Jindie Junkies only. I am so thankful to be included in such a wonderful group of ladies and to have this polish that Jen made for us! :) I know this one will be making lots of appearances on my nails from now on.

I thought I would include a shot in the shade to show how beautiful it is even when the holo is not taking center stage. Such a beautiful shade of purple! :)


And one more in direct sunlight for good measure!


I literally could not think of a negative thing to say about this polish even if I tried to - it is perfect in every way. What do you think? I'd love to hear below! And don't forget to check out the Jindie Nails shop and Facebook page to keep up to date on restocks and new shades! :)

<3 Kelly

1 comment:

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3