Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Model City Polish: Ghost Stories

Hi everyone! Quick swatch post for you tonight. I wore this polish a couple of months ago when I had an important meeting because I wanted something somewhat neutral but still sparkly!

Check out the beautiful Ghost Stories by Model City Polish!


Okay, I must confess...I originally bought this polish as a gift, but I couldn't bear to give it away haha! Just look at that amazing holo! Of course, in true MCP fashion, the formula is perfect. Just two coats for full opacity, and I used Seche Vite topcoat. :)


With the dreariness in Ohio lately, I had to use flash to really show you the beauty of this one. It's like millions of tiny rainbows on my fingers!


This next one, I took in natural lighting, daytime but no sun. Even when the sun isn't out, this is still a beautiful polish, and the holo still comes out to play! I absolutely love it.


Ghost Stories quickly became one of my all-time Model City faves, which is saying something, because I love them all! This one is unique to my collection - I can honestly say I don't have another holo even close to this color, and I love how dramatic the holographic effect is. Ghost Stories, along with all of Nina's other amazing creations, are in stock now at her Etsy shop. So go! This is definitely one that you don't want to miss out on! And be sure to follow MCP on Facebook to keep up to date on new blends and restocks. I will have two upcoming releases on the blog this Thursday, so be sure to check back! ;)

Thanks for looking!
<3 Kelly

2 comments:

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3