Thursday, March 6, 2014

Liquid Sky Lacquer: Blue Hawaiian

Hi guys! Tonight I'm back with another crazy amazing thermal from Liquid Sky Lacquer! Today I have Blue Hawaiian, which is a bright teal, ocean-y blue when it's cold, and a pretty limeish, kind of celery-like green when it's warm. 
The greatest thing about this one? It's a holo! We haven't had much sun here in Ohio, so I did my best to capture it when I could! :) Formula on this one is so dreamy and perfect. Application was smooth and easy. You can easily get opacity in 2-3 coats depending on the length of your nails!


First up, some photos of Blue Hawaiian in its warm state. This first shot in the lightbox muted it a bit, it's actually brighter than this in real life. 


These next two shots are more true to color. The first is with flash and the second is in natural, direct sunlight.



Here are two shots of Blue Hawaiian while cold. It was tough to get photos of the cold state, I would run my hands under cold water and it seemed to quickly turn back to green. I guess it must have been really warm in my house! :)



And of course, here are a couple shots where you get to see both colors at once! This first one I took in the car, where the tips were starting to get cold, but the nail beds were staying warm. 


And this one, I took right after running my hand under cold water and it had started to turn green. For some reason, my index and pinky stayed cold a little longer here, so you can see more of the transition on my middle two fingers. :)


This polish just reminds me of tropical drinks, beaches, and summer!! I love this shade. I'd love to hear what you guys think! What do you think of thermal polishes? Do you own anything from Liquid Sky Lacquer? I'd love to hear below! Don't forget to bookmark Liquid Sky Lacquer to keep up to date with the latest news and restocks. There is one coming up this Saturday!!

<3 Kelly

2 comments:

  1. This one is amazing too, I like green polishes so for me this is a perfect one!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3