Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Review: Cellairis iPhone Case in Fairytale with Matching Nail Art!

Hi everyone! Today I've got a fun nail art post for you that I did to match a Cellairis phone case I bought. I originally had just planned to review the case for you, but after I worked together with Cellairis and Pomegranate Nail Lacquer for my Gazette nail art which you can find here...I decided to do it again!

This is the case I purchased - it's called Fairytale and it's from the Elle & Blair Glam Collection.


I have to admit, I didn't come up with the original idea for this mani - I wish I did!! I originally saw this done by The Polishaholic and first I just fell in love with the case. But, when it arrived, I knew I wanted to try to recreate the nail art as well. You can see The Polishaholic's original post by clicking here.


For this mani, I tried to choose a color that was closest to the case. I don't have a ton of pinks that are that light, but I found Finger Paints Pink Imagination. I used I think 3 coats of polish initially, then added a layer of topcoat. Once that was dry, I criss crossed striping tape and then painted a couple more layers of polish over that. Then, I added my rhinestones using topcoat and a pointed orange stick.




I really loved how this mani came out, so I took a ton of pictures! These next two were taken outside in natural lighting, so it's a bit more true to color.



I'd love to hear your thoughts on this look!! Cellairis has so many cool cases, be sure to check them out here. They certainly inspire matching nail art designs, in my opinion! :)

<3 Kelly

1 comment:

  1. You manicure matches the phone case perfectly! Its so cute.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3