Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Liquid Sky Lacquer: Bee Mine

Hey everyone! Hope your week has been going well so far. I have a few days off in a row so I am doing my best to get caught up on some posts for you guys! I still have two more Liquid Sky Lacquers to share with you, and here is the first one. The next one will be up tomorrow!

Today, let's have a look at Bee Mine! I fell in love with this one when I saw it on My Boyfriend Hates Makeup and I knew I had to have it. Let's face it, I love anything "white crelly" and this is no exception!


This polish has wonderful coverage, even on long nails! I did three coats to be safe and used one coat of HK Girl to top it off! I moved the heart around a little bit with the brush, but for the most part, they came out fine and spread out evenly. I'm just weird and like them all to be facing up for photos haha!


Though this polish was really released for Valentine's Day, I think this is definitely an all-year polish! It reminds me of spring, maybe it's the little yellow dots that remind me of bee pollen or flowers. Either way, this polish is definitely not limited to any holiday! :)


So what do you think of Bee Mine? Are you as obsessed with white crellies as I am?? I feel like I have to own them all! This one is so unique and fun, I am so glad I got it! Let me know your thoughts below! And don't forget to check out Liquid Sky Lacquer for updates on new polishes and restocks :)

<3 Kelly

2 comments:

  1. What a pretty polish! I love the mix of glitters in this white milky base too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand completly that you want to own them all, they are gorgeous, each of them has something special!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3