Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Glitter Gal Dark Brown Sparkle

Hiii! Quick swatch post for you guys today because I'm running late getting ready for work. A while back, I read that the Glitter Gal Sparkles polishes were being discontinued, (I believe on Llarowe? I can't remember!) and I snatched up a couple. At $11 each, I was surprised when 2 little 9 mL bottles showed up! I guess that's just how much they go for :/ But they are gorgeous. Today I'm showing you Dark Brown Sparkle


This my first experience with Glitter Gal and the formula was great! I used two smooth, easy coats for the following swatches and topped with HK Girl. The holographic sparkle is gorgeous!









Do you all own any Glitter Gals?? I definitely would like more, but the price tag is a little much! What do you think??


<3
Kelly

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous colour, but I couldn't afford that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is such a pretty holo!! I love the chocolate-y color!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one totally made me sit up and go "ooooh!" :-)

    ~ Yun

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3