Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Pahlish - Lonesome Ocean


Happy Tuesday everyone, it's day 2 of Pahlish week, and I'm here to show you Lonesome Ocean. This one is truly amazing! 
This one's lyrical inspiration is from a song called At the Bottom of Everything, and this is a great song, one of my favorites! The lyrics goes: 
"While my mother waters plants, my father loads his gun; he says death will give us back to god, just like the setting sun is returned to the lonesome ocean."

The polish description is as follows:
"Dusty navy base that leans just a little bit teal (think Color Club Naughtycal Navy) with pink micro flakies, various sizes of square/hex matte teal glitter, orange and berry small hex, and and orange microglitter."

This is three coats with NO UNDIES. Haha, I know I sound like a broken record, but I just love polishes you don't have to layer over something else.  This polish builds up to opacity quickly and easily, and all the different colors, shapes, sizes of glitter really add depth.

Pahlish Lonesome Ocean bottle shot
Label shot

I mean, just...there are no words...
Pahlish Lonesome Ocean
Close up

Just like Your Possible Heart, when you get this polish in the shade, some of the colors of glitter just POP! Check out the pink and orange in the photo below. :)

Pahlish Lonesome Ocean in shade

Again, formula on this was perfect. It was really really full of glitter, kind of in the way Crow's Toes polishes are, but in this case, I didn't have any issues with that. Everything applied evenly, no clumping, no curling - just smooth and even, everything lay down flat. I was thoroughly impressed!

Pahlish retails for $9 per 15mL bottle.

Check out :

Thanks for reading loves! <3

Kelly


This polish was purchased by me. I am not being compensated in any way for this post. This review is a statement of my honest opinion of these products, based on experience. For further information, please see my Disclosure Statement.

4 comments:

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3