Thursday, December 6, 2012

Pahlish - Goldmine;Gutted

Happy Thursday lovies! Today I've got Pahlish - Goldmine;Gutted. Goldmine Gutted is the title of one of the songs on the Bright Eyes album Digital Ash in a Digital Urn.


Here's the description from the Pahlish Etsy site:
"Clear base with chunky gold flakes, scattered small gold hex, copper small hex, bronze andantique gold micro glitter, antique gold squares, small black hex and medium black squares."

Pahlish Goldmine; Gutted
Label shot
Macro shot in the bottle
This one was the only one from the Collage of Senselessness collection that I had to layer, since it's a clear base. I wanted to choose something kinda neutral because I definitely didn't want to take away from its beauty! But then I thought, green might look good too, because I LOVE gold and green together. Check it out! :)

Pahlish Goldmine;Gutted
These swatches show about 1 and a half coats of Goldmine;Gutted over Confetti Lonesome Dove, and Rimmel Camouflage as an accent. I topped with 2 coats of SV for a smooth finish.

Pahlish Goldmine;Gutted
Pahlish Goldmine;Gutted
Pahlish Goldmine;Gutted
Pahlish Goldmine;Gutted
Pahlish Goldmine;Gutted
Can you see the gorgeous gold microshimmer?? I know the description said a clear base, but I'd argue that the base has got quite a bit of gold shimmer in there! The formula on this was perfect just like the others. I used 2 coats of Seche Vite because I did have a couple squares that poked up a bit on the corner, but the topcoat took care of it no problem.

What do you think of Goldmine;Gutted?? I'd love to hear below :)

Pahlish retails for $9 per 15mL bottle.

Check out :

Thanks for looking! <3

Kelly


This polish was purchased by me. I am not being compensated in any way for this post. This review is a statement of my honest opinion of these products, based on experience. For further information, please see my Disclosure Statement.

1 comment:

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3