Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Cult Nails Seduction v2.0

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. I was spoiled and got every gift I wanted/needed and then some. Namely, we got a new TV from my parents so my boyfriend is over the moon. I got lots but my favorite thing (other than the TV) might be my new Kindle Fire - I love reading so I'm super excited! 

Anyway, thought I'd resume normal posting today since it's back to the Real World. After 5 days off, work is not something I feel like doing, but it's gotta be done!

Here's a post I've had ready for a while. A while back, I showed you a "failed" mani I did in which I layered and layered Cult Nails Seduction (5 coats!) and could not get it to full opacity. I just ended up with fat looking nails and white tips from the dragging lol. I decided to try layering it over black, and OH MY GOODNESS what a difference!

Cult Nails Seduction over black
What I love most about this combo is how the flakies show different colors in different lighting/angles. In this next photo, you can kinda pick up on gold and greenish.

Cult Nails Seduction over black - see the green?
In this light, it looks red and blue, maybe purple? By the way, that lined/wrinkled look on my middle finger is the reflection on my window screen haha. Sorry about that!

Cult Nails Seduction
Cult Nails Seduction
What do you think of this look?? I LOVED Seduction over black...so much better than on it's own. I bet it would look great over purple too! All in all, I think it's a gorgeous, versatile flakie that would be a great addition to any polish lover's collection. :) I think I read that this one is set to be discontinued soon, so I'd get your hands on it while you can - check out Cult Nails website for more info.


Kelly

2 comments:

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3