Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Hey guys, fastest post ever because, as you know - it's Christmas Eve!! I've got a very busy night ahead of me, but I did want to share my Christmas nails with you :)
Please excuse the poor quality photos, I had to take them with my phone.

Left hand:


I layered Pure Ice Sleigh Ride over Layla Red Taboo, and the accent nail is Model City Polish O Christmas Tree over Pure Ice Femme Fatale. :)

Right hand:


I layered Jindie Nails Just Elfing Around over Layla Emerald Divine, and the accent nail is the same as the left hand.


Merry Christmas everyone! Enjoy your friends, family, and everything else you have to be thankful for this holiday season! <3


Kelly

4 comments:

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3