Saturday, December 8, 2012

Let it Snow Challenge: Day 2 - Inspired by a Christmas Movie

Hey guys, my apologies, but this is going to be a quick post. Today is my birthday!!! Lots to do, but I don't want to fall behind on the challenge again, so I'll leave you with my nails inspired by a holiday movie! Can you guess what the movie is?

That's supposed to be a shoe on the accent nail...
That's fringe on the thumb lol...
Close up of the thumb


Have you figured it out yet?? I know it's kinda tough!


This should clue you in!!!
This is actually my lamp in my room!

If you STILL don't know, the answer is...A Christmas Story! I tried to recreate the leg lamp (FRA-GEE-LAY)! It didn't turn out as great as I would have hoped, but I still liked it. Well, I'm off to bed because I have a long day of cleaning and entertaining tomorrow :D Have a great weekend everyone! <3


Kelly


5 comments:

  1. I love it! And I love that you actually have the lamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, I totally knew what movie it was as soon as I saw this! Happy Birthday, hope it was a gooder :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you hit that color on the spot. Love that lamp! on your nails and at home!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your thoughts and opinions, so please comment below! I read them all and try to respond to each and every one :) Please be respectful and no link dropping - any such comments will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog, email me at nailsforthesakeofsanity@gmail.com. Thanks <3